Saturday, June 10, 2006

New Start.....

Thanks to spammers, I had to creat a new blog to continue our journey to China. The old link is ourlittleladybug.blogspot.com . You are welcome to lurk over there, but posting comments have been disabled.

3 Comments:

At 6/11/2006 07:21:00 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Sorry that you had to start over because of spammers. I just don't get some people *sigh*.

Oh and by the way, I think I liked choice B for the christening gowns. They are both lovely though!

 
At 6/14/2006 04:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda! Just wanted to pop in to say hello! I love following your journey to China. What are you doing to make the wait go faster? I just can not wait until Sarah Lyn is in your arms. In a short time, you'll be posting your China pics here!! HOORAY!!

(Sorry to hear about annoying spammers, some people really need to get a life.)

 
At 6/23/2006 03:16:00 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Apparently I missed all the "fun" but I'm glad to have your new link so I can follow your journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home