Moving at a snail's pace...
China Center for Adoption Affairs (CCAA) updated their website that they have matched babies to dossier logged in through June 28th, 2005. LAST YEAR!!! It took them a MONTH to get through TWO WEEK'S worth of dossier's. At this rate, it *will* be 18 months before we get our referral. Patience is so hard when you've wait soooooo long. We're still praying for a "Christmas Miracle", so please keep praying that the dossiers before us get faster referrals as well.


3 Comments:
Seriously???? A YEAR AGO??? Oh, I would be screaming and crying and throwing a tantrum to rival any two year old!
LOL!! Yeah, well ask DH what I've been trying to control. (c;
You have every right too! I'm beginning to wonder which country is the most heartwrenching to adopt from ... China or Haiti.
Sorry I miss your call. My phone battery was dead.
Post a Comment
<< Home