Monday, July 31, 2006

Drooling over the latest referral batch

Once you start down the path of adoption, many in your circle of family and friends lead you to other ppl adopting and/or going through the same issues you are. One blog that I have been directed to on more than one occasion is: http://thenakedovary.typepad.com/ She received her referral in the latest batch and has shared this moment with all her online friends/fans. I have to say she is one gorgeous baby. If our ladybug is half as cute as this ladybug, then we're in for a lot of knee cracking when she hits puberty. Anyway, this blogger has waited a long, long time to be a Mommy and today she finally got a face to put with a name. Now she has to make it through "travel authorization" and "off to China". I wish her the best!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home